Volunteering allows individuals to enhance their sense of community while doing what they love.
Volunteering provides opportunities to:
- Meet new people
- Learn new skills, share your talents
- Explore new situations and challenges
- Gain a sense of personal fulfillment
- Add variety to your work experiences
- Contribute to your local community
- Demonstrate your ability to commit to a task over a period of time
BVRC links with nearly 200 community organisations who have a wide range of volunteering opportunities available.
So whatever your interests are, speak to the Volunteer Hub Team who will assist you to connect to a meaningful volunteer opportunity.
Resources & Information